Things To Do
Things to do in Sullivan, MO and the surrounding area.
- Visit Fisher Cave in Meramec State Park. You will use hand-held lanterns while you tour the magnificent cave.
- Visit Meramec Caverns, one of Missouri's hottest tourism attractions. They offer daily guided tours.
- Visit Meramec State Park on Highway 185 in Sullivan. You may rent cabins, camp, canoe on the Meramec River, and walk on miles of trails.
- Visit Onondaga Cave State Park and tour the beautiful cave in nearby Leasburg, Mo.
- Stop to eat at some of Sullivan's fine restaurants:
- Pick up a map of our area and tour the many antique malls and flea markets in Sullivan. There are a lot of places for canoeing, horseback riding, and camping right here in the Sullivan area. Also, St. Louis is just a one hour drive from Sullivan. There you can enjoy shopping, shows and sporting events.